Literatur – 6. Faire Tests von Therapien
1. Hopkins WA. Patulin in the common cold. IV. Biological properties: extended trial in the common cold. Lancet 1943; ii: 631–635.
2. Sanders TAB, Woolfe R, Rantzen E. Controlled evaluation of slimming diets: use of television for recruitment. Lancet 1990; 336: 918–920.
3. Glasziou P, Chalmers I, Rawlins M, et al. When are randomised trials unnecessary? Picking signal from noise. BMJ 2007; 334: 349–351.
4. Pocock SJ. Randomised clinical trials. BMJ 1977; 1: 1661.
5. Balfour TG. Quoted in West C (1854). Lectures on the Diseases of Infancy and Childhood. London: Longman, Brown, Green and Longmans, S. 600.
6. King G, Gakidou E, Imai K, et al. Public policy for the poor? A randomised assessment of the Mexican universal health insurance programme. Lancet 2009; 373: 1447–1454.
7. Peto J, Eden OB, Lilleyman J, et al. Improvement in treatments for children with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia: The Medical Research Council UKALL Trials, 1972–84. Lancet 1986; i: 408 411.
8. Noseworthy JH, Ebers GC, Vandervoort MK, et al. The impact of blinding on the results of a randomized, placebo-controlled multiple sclerosis clinical trial. Neurology 1994; 44: 16–20.
9. Moseley JB, O’Malley K, Petersen NJ, et al. A controlled trial of arthroscopic surgery for osteoarthritis of the knee. New England Journal of Medicine 2002; 347: 81–88.
10. Venning GR. Validity of anecdotal reports of suspected adverse drug reactions: the problem of false alarms. BMJ 1982; 284: 249–254.
11. McLernon DJ, Bond CM, Hannaford PC, et al on behalf of the Yellow Card Collaborative. Adverse drug reaction reporting in the UK: a retrospective observational comparison of Yellow Card reports submitted by patients and healthcare professionals. Drug Safety 2010; 33: 775–788.
12. Kocher T. Über Kropfexstirpation und ihre Folgen. Archiv für Klinische Chirurgie 1883; 29: 254–337.
13. Silverman WA, Andersen DH, Blanc WA, et al. A difference in mortality rate and incidence of kernicterus among premature infants allotted to two prophylactic regimens. Pediatrics 1956; 18: 614–625.
14. Zhang J, Ding E, Song Y. Adverse effects of cyclooxygenase 2 inhibitors on renal and arrhythmia events: meta-analysis of randomized trials. JAMA 2006; 296: 1619–1621.
15. Vandenbroucke JP, Psaty BM. Benefits and risks of drug treatments: how to combine the best evidence on benefits with the best data about adverse effects. JAMA 2008; 300: 2417–2419.
16. Whittington CJ, Kendall T, Fonagy P, et al. Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors in childhood depression: systematic review of published versus unpublished data. Lancet 2004; 363: 1341–1345.